Micargi Cross 5.0
Are you looking for a durable, reliable, and stylish ride? Invest now in the Micargi Cross 5.0 hybrid bike. Designed for men, this lightweight bike allows you to travel with improved vibration damping for smooth rides. The bike’s wide and strong tires provide better stability and traction, while the Shimano components offer powerful performance and speed.
- Flat and Straight Handlebars: These are narrow bars, typical of most hybrid bikes, making steering convenient. They allow an upright sitting position and hence protect your back.
- Wide Tires: The bike uses 700X38C wide oversized tires that are long-lasting and provide a good grip—sufficient to absorb the bumps during riding on rough terrain.
- Alloy V-Brakes: The bike’s brakes keep the rider’s safety a priority always; hence bring the bike to a halt immediately, no matter the kind of terrain.
- Rear Derailleur: The Shimano Altus derailleur is light, highly efficient, and offers more advanced smooth action. It allows precise shifting of gears.
The Micargi Cross 5.0 is a head-turner with a sleek look and optimal speed. Its lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, with its latest components, takes you places with ultimate ease and comfort. The 8-speed Shimano drivetrain allows you to pedal easily and maneuver through curves and turns.
The wide 700x38C tires provide great drivability on different terrains—stability on uneven roads, good grip on hilly gravel trails, and bolting speed on smooth flat city roads. Thus, they make your riding fun and enjoyable. The steel spokes and rims further make the bike look classy and strong. They enable the wheels to roll over obstacles easily and smoothly.
Equipped with V-brakes, the bike leaves no stone turned to the rider’s safety and performance. The brakes ensure that you cruise in style unhindered on any terrain you like. They are lightweight, easy to operate, and bring your bike to a halt immediately.
The black painted bike with red highlights looks not only attractive but can also smoothly cut through the city traffic without compromising its speed, thanks to the bike’s flat and narrow handlebars. Angled perfectly to the bike’s performance saddle, the bars are optimized for comfort. You can sit relaxed on the saddle, in an upright riding position while traveling on different terrains, without putting much pressure on your spine. These light, versatile, and cheaper handlebars come in handy when climbing on the hills, as they improve control and shift your body weight to the front, thereby improving the tire’s grip on the surface.
- SKU/Model No: MB-CROSS5.0-M
- Sizes: 52cm
- Frame: Micargi 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: Micargi Alloy 80mm Travel
- Stem: Micargi alloy 31.8mm
- Brakes: Micargi Alloy V-brake
- Shifters: Shimano M310 Rapid Fire Plus 3X8 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano tourney FD-TY510
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310-SGS 8 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG20-9 12-32T
- Crankset: Micargi alloy/steel 48/38/28T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: 700CX32H
- Spokes: 14 G steel
- Tires: 700Cx38C